Trade Show Licenses and Support
- Commerce Show License and Support: Support fees are based on per iPad application.
- Registration License and Support: Includes all licenses from express registration, assisted registration, breeze through, and seminar attendance tracking.
- Cloud Show License and Support: Fees are based on a per booth basis. Includes booth and product content, and web chat between all users. Lobby is not included. (See lobby under standard website)
Registration Equipment Services
- iPad Rentals: Each iPad includes a protective case. Service includes asset tracking with a laptop and Bluetooth hand scanner.
- Assisted Registration Stations: Service includes a laptop, Dymo, or Zebra badge printer, and laser printer is available upon request.
- Express Registration: Attendees can scan their QR code to print their badge and get into the event quickly. Service includes an iPad, stand, and Dymo badge printer.
- Breeze Through Attendance Tracking: Scan attendees to accurately keep track of attendance for events that are multiple days. Includes an iPad and a Bluetooth hand scanner (if needed).
- Seminar Attendance Tracking: Scan attendees at a specific seminar to accurately track who attended. Service includes an iPad and Bluetooth hand scanner.
- Exit Report Station: Email or print paper copies of reports for customers or vendors. Service includes laptop and printer.
- RFID: Track attendees in certain areas and understand the basic duration of time spent on the Show Floor. Allow customized arrival notifications when an RFID antenna scans attendees. Know how frequently attendees are arriving for multi-day events. Includes an RFID Zebra printer and custom badges, RFID readers, and antenna. We can track up to 4 different locations depending on the size of the tracking area.
- Market My Event Website: A custom-built website tailored to your event needs. Utilize for information about your event, embed registration I-Frames for all users, and more. Service includes a custom domain and one webpage. Additional web pages can be added for a fee.
- Vendor and Broker Pre-registration: Includes an I-Frame registration that can be stand-alone, embedded into the Market My Event website, or into a website of your own.
- Customer Pre-registration: Includes an I-Frame registration that can be standalone, embedded into the Market My Event website, or into a website of your own.
- Sales Rep Customer Pre-registration: Gives sales reps the ability to register and send notifications to customers via the ordering portal. Includes an I-Frame registration that can be standalone, embedded into the Market My Event website, or into a website of your own.
- Custom Surveys: Custom survey questions can be used to capture details for the event or capture any event costs for attendees. Service includes a custom report for each survey set.
- Standard Website Portal: This website fee is required for vendor negotiations and pre-booking.
- Pre-show Vendor Negotiations: The feature is used to capture allowances between vendors/brokers and buyers of the host company. Item allowance and agreement reports are included. Capturing product samples for show day is also included.
- Online Ordering (Pre/Post-booking Website):
- Basic Ordering Portal: Allows customers and/or sales reps to pre-order products for the event or order additional products after the event has concluded. Target marketing for products and booths can be added for pre-booking.
- Enhanced Ordering Portal: Ordering portal with images and content. Customers can view product/booth images and access vendor content including PDFs, videos, links, etc. Option to add a virtual lobby for an additional fee.
- Virtual Trade Show Ordering: Get the Enhanced Ordering Portal with additional virtual show features including a lobby, multi-user web chat, and more.
- Cloud Show Lobby Page: A landing page with sponsorships and more. Choose from up to 5 pre-designed templates. Customize your own for an additional fee.
- Deals Design and Support: This feature allows vendors, brokers, and show hosts the ability to set up custom deals with different tiers around products for a percentage off, fixed pricing, free products, cash back, and rebate deals. Additionally, an approval process can be used to control what is being submitted to know what can be accepted.
- Order Importer: This tool is used by customers and sales reps to upload orders via the ordering portal. Service includes a custom report designed to be imported based on business needs and standards.
- Target Marketing: Sales reps can select booths and products they would like to recommend to their customers.
- Product Catalog: Customizable digital flip book to showcase products
- Mobile Event App: Available as Perenso Event Explorer or as a white-labeled app. The app allows attendees to view recommended booths and products, show floor maps, agenda, and attendee details.
- iPad Product Ordering: Complex orders are made easy with the intuitive trade show app. (Standard feature)
- Flight Boards: Provide customers with real-time inventory updates with products that are limited-time offers or quantities. Service includes a report and laptop. Display not included.
- Bluetooth hand scanners: Bluetooth Socket Scanners can scan product barcodes linked to products in the system and/or scan attendee badges.
- Product Leads: Create custom lead questions for reasons of interest in products
- Content Sending: Save on paper materials by utilizing the application to send PDFs, jpegs, and website links to customers live during an event.
- At-show Negotiations: Allows vendors to give additional allowances to customers at bulk or customer level during the event.
- SMS Texting: Messaging service includes arrival notification texts, customers requesting help from a booth, and other general notifications to sales reps.
- Raffle Tickets: Tickets can be awarded onsite with a physical drawing or virtually through a random selection process. Ex. giveaways, raffles, or prize selections.
- Redemption: A customer can accrue redemption value by allowances, deals, cash-back percentages, and bulk negotiations and can then redeem those rewards for various options such as cash, gift cards, account credit, etc. All options are available and determined by the host company and various setup/configurations.
- Deal Kiosk: Allows customers to browse all show deals in one convenient location at the event. Includes an iPad Pro, floor stand, and iPad charger.
- Survey Kiosk: Customizable surveys allow attendees to take polls, quizzes, and surveys in kiosk-style surveys. This is ideal for exit surveys/polls, and professional service areas with various options for attendees to navigate. Includes a floor stand and an iPad Pro.
Additional Trade Show Services
- Booked vs Shipped Reports: Send shipped order data with what was booked with Perenso to help analyze progress. Up to 10 weeks of data is included.
- Custom Name Badges: Standard name badges include 3x4 or 2 ¼ x 4-inch badge peel and stick and card stock. All other stock is considered custom.
- Custom Reports: Create customized reports for specific data needs.
- Training: Live training and custom training videos are included; any additional training will cost an additional fee.