Trade Show Licenses and Support
- Commerce Show License and Support: Support fees are based on per iPad application.
- Registration License and Support: Includes all licenses from express registration, assisted registration, breeze through, and seminar attendance tracking.
- Cloud Show License and Support: Fees are based on a per booth basis. Includes booth and product content, and web chat between all users. Lobby not included. (See lobby under standard website)
Registration Equipment Services
- iPad Rentals: iPad include a protective case and charger
- Assisted Registration Stations: Service includes a laptop, Dymo badge printer, and laser printer is optional on request
- Express Registration: Attendees can scan their QR code to print their own badge and get into the event quickly. Service includes an iPad, stand, and Dymo badge printer.
- Breeze Through Attendance Tracking: Scan attendees to accurately keep track of attendance for events that are multiple days. Includes an iPad and a Bluetooth hand scanner (if needed).
- Seminar Attendance Tracking: Scan attendees at a specific seminar to accurately keep track of who attended. Service includes an iPad and Bluetooth hand scanner.
- Exit Report Station: Email or print paper copies of reports for customers or vendors. Service includes laptop and printer.
- Market My Event Website: A custom-built website tailored to your event needs. Utilize for information about your event, embed registration I-Frames for all users, and more. Service includes a custom domain and one webpage. Additional web pages can be added for a fee.
- Vendor and Broker Pre-registration: Includes an I-Frame registration that can be standalone, embedded to the Market My Event website, or a website of your own.
- Customer Pre-registration: Includes an I-Frame registration that can be standalone, embedded to the Market My Event website, or a website of your own.
- Sales Rep Customer Pre-registration: Gives sales reps the ability to register and send notifications to customers via the ordering portal.
- Custom Surveys: Custom survey questions can be used to capture details for the event or capture any costs for the event for attendees. Service includes a custom report for each survey set.
- Standard Website Portal: This website fee is required for vendor negotiations and pre-booking.
- Pre-show Vendor Negotiations: The feature is used to capture allowances between vendors/brokers and buyers of the host company. Item allowance and agreement reports are included. Capturing samples for products for show day is also included.
- Pre-booking Website (Ordering Portal): Allows customers and/or sales reps to pre-order products for the event. Target marketing for products and booths is included for reps to target items for customers.
- Pre-booking Website (Cloud Show): Supports booth content, product content, and web chat between all users.
- Cloud Show Lobby Page: A landing page with sponsorships and more. Choose from up to 5 pre-designed templates. Customize your own for an additional fee.
- Deals Design and Support: This feature allows vendors, brokers, and show hosts the ability to set up custom deals with different tiers around products for a percentage off, fixed pricing, free products, cash back, and rebate deals. Additionally, an approval process can be used to control what is being submitted to know what can be accepted.
- Order Importer: This tool is used by customers and sales reps to upload orders via the ordering portal. Service includes a custom report designed to be imported based on business needs and standards.
- Target Marketing: Sales reps can select booths and products they would like to recommend to their customers.
- Product Catalog: Customizable digital flip book to showcase products
- Mobile Event App: Available as Perenso Event Explorer or as a white-labeled app. The app allows your attendees to view recommended booths and products, show floor maps, agenda, and attendee details.
- iPad Product Ordering: Complex orders are made easy with the intuitive trade show app. (Standard feature)
- Flight Boards: Provide customers with real-time inventory updates with products that are limited-time offers or quantities. Service includes a report and laptop. Display not included.
- Bluetooth hand scanners: Bluetooth Socket Scanners can scan product barcodes linked to products in the system and/or scan attendee badges.
- Product Leads: Create custom lead questions for reasons of interest for products
- Content Sending: Save on paper materials by utilizing the application to send pdfs, jpegs, and website links to customers live during an event.
- At-show Negotiations: Allows vendors to give additional allowances to customers at bulk or customer level during the event.
- SMS Texting: Messaging service includes arrival texts, customers needing help from a booth, and other general notifications to sales reps.
- Raffle Tickets: Tickets can be awarded onsite with a physical drawing or virtually through a random selection process. Ex. giveaways, raffles, or prize selections.
Additional Trade Show Services
- Booked vs Shipped Reports: Send shipped orders data with what was booked with Perenso to help analyze progress. Up to 10 weeks of data is included.
- Custom Name Badges: Standard name badges include 3x4 or 2 ¼ x 4-inch badge peel and stick and card stock. All other stock is considered custom.
- Custom Reports: Create customized reports for specific data needs.
- Training: Live trainings and custom training videos are included, any additional trainings will cost an additional fee.